TERMS & CONDITIONS
-All goods are subject to availability.
-Prices may change without any prior notice until stones are sold.
-All price listed are based for advance cash terms only.No India delivery
-Goods sold under outright condition cannot be returned.
-Web unseen discount of 0.50% will be applied only on stones that have not been viewed physically and are ordered through website on outright confirm basis.
-Stones on memo or stones purchased under buyback scheme will not be entitled to web unseen and turnover discount.
-Trade discount of 2.50% will be applicable only if there is no commission agent, no broker and no memo business.
-No brokerage/commission/trade discount/buyback will be applicable on goods taken on memo in HK/USA and for the following one week from the date of memo return.
-Application of web unseen discount will be at company's discretion. In case of any conflict, company's decision will be considered as final.
-To ensure prompt and efficient transaction, we anticipate to receive the payment within 3 working days.
-In case of delay in payment, customers should inform us in advance, in case of no reply Excel Overseas Pvt Ltd reserves the right to release the goods.
-An administrative cost of USD 150 will be charged on all export invoices amounting below USD 10,000. Customs fees, insurance & freight (C.I.F.) till the port of landing will be borne by us. All expenses and charges after landing at destination port like clearing, handling, duty, taxes, local transport, forwarder's charges and other charges if any, will have to be borne by consignee/buyer.
-Above terms and condition are subject to change without any prior notice.
-Buyback scheme is valid for all Certified Polished Diamonds.
-Buyback scheme is applicable against immediate advance payment only.
-Buyback scheme is valid for the 1st month or on 13th month only, from the date of order placed, after that goods will be considered as sold.
-2% discount will be given for early confirmation of sale within 15 days from the date of order placed.
-3% investment return will be given on the invoice value during the 13th month (only), from the date of purchase, upon return of the goods.
-In case of Buyback, within 30 days, refund value will be same as invoice value (irrespective of changes in Rapaport price list or fluctuations in exchange rate).
-Refund will be made within 15 days from the date of receipt of goods.
-Returned goods will be verified by our Quality Control Division, if any goods found damaged, altered, loss of original certificate or no stamp of Buyback on invoice, it will be considered as sold.
-Taxes, shipment & bank charges will be borne by the customer.
-Under Buyback scheme, no Commission or Brokerage will be given.
-Buyback scheme is available to authorized customers only.
-Stones purchased under buyback scheme will not be entitled to web unseen discount.
-All buyback transcations will be in USD, via bank transfer or cheque only.
-For insistence on cash payment, a charge of 0.25% will be payable on Invoice value for all Buyback Invoices.
-Above terms and condition are subject to change without any prior notice.
- 1.E-Tender will be live from Feb 26th (10:00 hrs.) until Feb 28th (17:00 hrs.), 2019. The time mentioned here and below should be referred as HKT – Hong Kong time.
- 2. Lots in e-tender would include single stones, dossier deals and fancy color deals.
- 3. Complete details of all lots in e-tender, including diamond images, videos and certificates, can be viewed on www.exceloverseas.com or on ‘Excel Overseas’ app.
4. Lots preview dates:
Feb 26 – 28, 2019
HKTDC HK Intl Diamond, Gem & Pearl Show 2019
Asia World Expo
Hall 2, Antwerp Diamond Pavilion, Booth: 2P 15
Contact: Mr. Jeff +852 9611 8307 | Mr. Anfenee +852 5702 1202
For dossier deals only sample preview will be permitted.
Eligibility & registration
- 1. All customers with active login credentials of www.exceloverseas.com are eligible to participate in the e-tender. First time users may register on website and obtain login details. Assistance relating to this will be provided at our office/booth.
- 1. This being an e-tender all bids have to be made online only. No physical bids will be accepted.
- 2. Complete details of each lot can be viewed by clicking on the lot description.
- 3. ‘Reserve price’ for each lot will be stated. Bids below the reserve price will NOT be considered.
- 4. Fill-in your bid amount under ‘Place your bid’ column and click on ‘Bid’. To withdraw, click on ‘Cancel’.
- 5. Your existing bid will be seen under ‘Submitted bid’ column.
- 6. Bids cannot be withdrawn after e-tender is closed.
- 7. Bids on dossier deals have to be made considering the deal in whole. No rejection will be accepted.
- 8. Our buyback scheme does NOT apply on any diamonds in e-tender.
- 9. All prices mentioned for e-tender and all bids will be in USD only.
- 1. e-tender will close on Feb 28th 2019 (17:00 hrs.) Hong Kong time.
Declaration of results
- 1. An hour after e-tender is closed, highest bid received for a particular lot will be displayed against it under ‘Highest bid’ column.
- 2. In case matching bids are received from multiple bidders for any particular lot, time of the bid will be taken into consideration. Bidder who placed the bid first will stand the first chance.
- 3. Winners will be allocated won lots at price filled by the second highest bidder.
- 4. In case if any particular lot receives a single bid only, the said lot will be allocated to the bidder at reserve price.
- 5. An hour after e-tender is closed, refer the column named ‘You win’at the end of the lot details table. Participants who have won will see the winning amount against the lot; which will be their buy price
Payment method and delivery of diamonds
- 1. Winners will be sent a pro-forma invoice for payment purpose. Payment must be made within 5 days from the date of receipt of invoice.
- 2. No terms will be granted.
- 3. Lots will be delivered ONLY on receipt of payment. Payment shall be accepted through bank wire only. All bank charges to be paid by the winning bidder.
- 4. No commission or brokerage will be paid by us.
- 5. Delivery of lots and payments will be administered through our HK office:
- 1405, 14/F, Hang Seng T.S.T. Bldg.,
- 18 Carnarvon Rd., TST, Kowloon,
- Hong Kong.
- Tel : +852 2367 6600
- Mr. Jeff : +852 9611 8307
- Mr. Anfernee : +852 5702 1202
- E-mail : email@example.com
Excel Overseas HK Ltd.
- 6. It is presumed that winning bidders agree to bear all shipping costs. If lots are to be exported out of Hong Kong, custom duty or any tax prevailing in the destination country will have to be paid by the buyer.
- 1. Company holds powers to deny allocation of lots even to winning bidders if some malpractice is suspected.
- 2. In an unfortunate event of technical failure or glitch on company’s end, e-tender may be cancelled or re-scheduled as per company’s discretion. Similarly, if the failure occurs at bidder’s end and the bid is not received successfully, company shall not be responsible.
- 3. Participants bidding through our mobile app must ensure updating it to the latest version available before entering bids. Company shall not be responsible for any bid mismatch or other functional error occurring out of actions undertaken in an outdated version of the app.
- 4. To protect the interest of the company, management reserves all rights to amend/cancel/defer the e-tender without any explanation. Management’s decision in all aspects will be final and unchallenged.